英语流行口语对话:Advice and suggestions 意见与建议

然而然而 分享 时间: 收藏本文

英语流行口语对话:Advice and suggestions 意见与建议

【简介】感谢网友“然而然而”参与投稿,以下是小编帮大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Advice and suggestions 意见与建议(共8篇),欢迎大家收藏分享。

篇1:英语流行口语对话:Advice and suggestions 意见与建议

Giving Advice or Making Suggestions

提出意见或建议

You'd better...

你最好...。(较随便)

A:What's the matter?You look unhappy.

怎么了?你看起来不高兴。

B:I love my girlfriend but my parents disapprove of our marriage.

我爱我的女朋友,可是我父母不同意我们的婚事.

A:It's no use complaining.You'd better talk it over with your parents again.

抱怨没有用.最好再和你的父母谈谈。

B:All right,I'll try it again.

好吧,我再试试。

Why not ...?

干嘛不...?(较随便)

A:could you recommend a good restaurant?

介绍个好餐馆好吗?

B:Why not go to the White Rose?That's my favorite place.

干嘛不去白玫瑰?那是我最喜欢的地方。

A:Thank you.I'll take your advice.

谢谢。听你的。

Be sure to ...

一定要...。(较随便)

A:What're you going to do next month?

下个月有什么打算?

B:I'll go to France and work as an interpreter for a company.

我将去法国给一家公司做翻译?

A:That's a good chance! Be sure to have your picture taken in front of Eiffel Tower!

好机会!一定要在埃菲尔铁塔前留个影!

What about...?

...怎么样?(较随便)

A:Prof.Smith,which novels should I cover first?

史密斯教授,我先读哪些小说呢?。

B:English novels or American novels?

是英国的还是美国的?

A:American novels.

美国的.

B:What about The Scarlet Letter?I think it's worth reading.

“红字”怎么样?我认为值得一读.

The way I see it,you should...

依我看,你应该......。(较随便)

A:I'm not on good terms with one of the guys.He's really annoying.

有一个家伙我不在和得来,很烦人。

B:Don't feel unhappy.We need hands in the marketing department.The way I see it, you should join us.

别不高兴。我们市场部需要人手。依我看你应该和我们一起干。

If I were in your shoes,...

如果我是你,...。

A:Do you thin I should join the volley ball team,Mary?

玛丽,你认为我应该参加排球队吗?

B:Why not?If I were in your shoes, I certainly would.

为什么不参加呢?我要是你肯定参加。

A:But I'm afraid it'll take up much of my time.

可我担心占时间太多。

B:As the saying goes,all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

俗话说,只工作不娱乐,聪明孩子变笨拙。

You should take more exercise.

你该多活动活动。

You'd be unwise to ...

...是不明智的。(较正式)

A:Where're you going,Henry?

亨利,你去哪儿?

B:I'm going to buy some stocks at the exchange center.

我准备在中心买些股票。

A:It's a good way to make money.But you'd be unwish to invest all your savings in stocks.

那命题赚钱的好方法。但是用所有的积蓄买股票是不明智的。

I'd rather you didn't...

我倒觉得你不...为好。(较随便)

A:Have you read oday's newspager?There's a very good job opportunity.

读今天的报纸了吗?有一个很好的工作机会。

B:I'd rather you didn't apply for that position.

我倒觉得你不该去申请那个职位。

A:Why? B:You can not compete with the postgraduates.

为什么?你可不如那些研究生有竞争力。

You may/might as well...

你不妨......。(通用)

A:I've been working on this problem for a long time.But I still can't work it out.

我在这个问题上花了好长时间。但是还是解决不了。

B:Take it easy.You might as well do something else now.May be you can find some clues later.

别急。你不妨先干别的事情。也许以后能找到一些线索。

A:I hope so.

但愿如此。

I'd suggest you...

我建议你...。(通用语)

A:What's wrong with you ?You look very pale.

你怎么了?你脸色不好。

B:I've got a bad headache.

我头痛的厉害。

A:Really? I'd suggest you see the doctor at once.

真的?我建议你去看看大夫。

Would it be a good idea...?

......是个好主意吗?(通用语)

A:Bob,why are you looking so depressed?

鲍白,你怎么看起来那么不高兴?

B:Mum,I'm not a good boy.I broke papa's glass just now.

妈妈,我不是好孩子。刚才我把爸爸的杯子打碎了。

A:Oh,sonny.Would it be a good idea to tell nim the truth?

孩子啊,把实情告诉爸爸不好吗?

B:Yeah,but I'm afraid he'll scold me.

好是好,但是我怕爸爸责备我。

You have to ...if you listen to me.

听我的话,你应该......。(通用)

A:John,you should take good care of yourself.

约翰,你应该好好照顾自己。

B:What do you mean by this?

你的意思是什么?

A:You're coughing all these days.You have to cut down on smoking,if you listen to me.

这些天你一直在咳嗽,听我的话,少抽烟。

B:Thank you for your kindness.I'll try to give it up.

谢谢你的好意。我会高潮戒烟的。

I recommend ...

我建议......。(较正式)

A:Do I need to carry out the plan now? B:No,you'd better not.Could you offer me some advice?

我需要马上实施计划吗?最好现在不要实施。你能给我一些建议吗?

B:I recommend you to think it over.

我建议你认真考虑一下。

It seems to me that you should...

我想你应当......。(较正式)

A:I haven't seen you or a long time.

好久不见啦!

B:Yeah,what did you do in your winter vacation?

是啊。寒假做什么了?

A:Nothing at all.Just relaxation.

没做什么。只是放松放松。

B:Do you realize you're putting on weight?It seems to me you should go on a diet.

你没意识到你胖了不少吗?好像你该节食了。

Would you be interested in...?

你对...有兴趣吗?(较正式)

A:I've seen little of you these days.What're you doing?

最近很少见你,忙什么呢?

B:I've been tied up with my business.

工作奇谈怪论,实在脱销不开身。

A:It's Sunday today.Would you be interested in doing something outdoors?

今天是星期天,对户外活动感兴趣吗?

B:Great!I've been expecting that.

太棒了!我盼着呢!

Asking for Advice or Suggestions

征求意见或建议

What do you think we should do?

你觉得我们该做些什么呢?(通用)

A:It's fine today.What do you think we should do ?

天儿很好,你觉得我们该做些什么呢?

B:How about going out for a picnic?

出去野餐怎么样?

A:Sounds a good idea.

这主意听起来不错。

I'd like to have your advice on...

我想请你对......提些建议。(较正式)

A:Prof.White,I'd like to have your advice on my article.

怀特教授,我希望您给我的文章提些建议。

B:It's good except for some spelling mistakes.What's more,the first paragraph is irrelevant to the article. It should be omitted.

不错,只是有几处拼写错误。此外,每一段与本文无关,

该把它删掉。

A:Thank you very much.

谢谢。

篇2:英语流行口语对话:Congratulations祝贺

Fantastic!

太好了!(较随便)

A:I defeated Ted in chess.

我打败了泰德!

B:Fantastic!I've been trying to do the same but I never succeed.

太好了!我一直想赢他,可每次都失利。

A:Maybe it's only my luck.

也许是我走运吧。

Well done,...!

干得好,......!(较随便)

A:Tom,my mum agreed!

汤姆,我妈妈同意了!

B:Well done ,Peter!So we can go to the beach fight now.

太好了,彼得!我们现在就去海滩。

A:Yeah,let's go.

好,咱们走吧。

Super!

好极了!(较随便)

A:My father really believed I would have lessons on Sunday.

我爸爸真的以为我星期日有课。

B:Super!I'll wait for you at nine.Don't be late.

好极了!我九点等你,别晚了。

A:you bet it.

没问题。

Good old ...!

......,好样的!(较随便)

A:I managed to put the frog in Miss Smith's handbag.

我把青蛙放到了史密斯小姐的手提包里了。

B:Good old Mike!Nobody saw you?

迈克,好样的!没人看见吗?

A:There was not a soul in the room.

房间里一个人也没有。

It's great to hear about your...

听说你......,这太好了。(较随便)

A:It's great to hear about the opening of your store.

听说你的店开张,太好了。

B:Thank you.do come and have a look at it .

谢谢,一定来看看哟。

A:I sure will.

我会去的。

That's marvelous!

太好了!(较随便)

A:I passed the history test!

我历史考及格了!

B:Really?That's marvelous!

真的?太好了。

A:And then your old man won't beat you this time.

那么这次你老爸就不会打你了。

B:I've made up my mind not to be beaten again.

我决心再也不让他打我了。

That's great!

真棒!(较随便)

A:I got the first prize in the contest.

我比赛得了一等奖。

B:That's great!Congratulations!

真棒!祝贺你!

A:Thanks.

谢谢。

I'm very happy for you.

太为你高兴了。(较随便)

A:I got admitted to Harvard University.

我被哈佛大学录取了。

B:I'm very happy for you.Have you told it to Mr.Jones?

太为你高兴了。告诉理论琼斯先生了吗?

A:Not yet.I'll give him a pleasant surprise.

还没有。我想给他一个惊喜。

Congratulations!

祝贺!(通用)

A:Bob,I hear your team won the match.

鲍伯,听说你们队赢了比赛。

B:Yeah,all of us tried our best.

是的,我们都尽了最大努力。

A:Congratulations. B:Thanks.

祝贺你们!谢谢。

Congratulations on...

祝贺你们......。(通用)

A:Liza,I am told you did very well in your exam.

里兹,听说你考得不错。

B:I was the only one who got a straight A in my class.

我是班里惟一得“优”的。

A:Congratulations on your success.

祝贺你的好成绩!

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

Please send him my congratulations.

请代我向他表示祝贺。(通用)

A:Your brother is going to be sent to Britain to study,really?

你弟弟要被派去英国留学,是真的吗?

B:Yes,he's already got the passport and visa.

是的,他已经拿到了护照和签证。

A:Please sent him my congratulations.

请代我向他表示祝贺。

B:Thank you.He's very lucky indeed.

谢谢,他的确很幸运。

Many,many congratulations on ...

祝贺,恭喜你......。(通用)

A:I'm going to get married next Sunday.Come to my wedding,will you?

我下周日就要结婚了.一定要参加我们的结婚典礼呀!

B:Many,many congratulations on your wedding.

祝贺你们喜结良缘!

A:Many thanks.

多谢。

Let me congratulate you.

祝贺你!(较正式)

A:My advisor praised my research paper.

我的导师对我的论文很赞赏。

B:Let me congratulate you.

祝贺你!

A:Thank you very much.

谢谢。

Allow me to express my heartiest congratulations on ...

请允许我对...表示我最忠心的祝愿.(较正式)

A:I finally got my novel published.Good news,isn't it?

我的小说终于出版了。

B:That's great!Allow me to express my heartiest congratulations on your success.

太好了。请允许我对您的成功表示的祝贺。

A:It's very nice of you to say so.

非常感谢。

Please accept my sincere congratulations.

请接受我最的祝愿!(较正式)

A:I've finally passed the entrance examination.

终于通过了入学考试。

B:Please accept my sincere congratulations.

请接受我最的祝愿!

A:How very nice of you to say so!

谢谢。

Allow me to offer my warmest congratulations on...

请允许我对...表示最热烈的祝贺!(较正式)

A:Your troupe is so favorably received by the people here in this city.Allow me to offer my warmest congratulations on your success!

你们的剧团在这个城市很受欢迎。请允许我对你们的成功表示最热烈的祝贺!

B:I really appreciate your remarks.

你这么说太感谢了。

A:Next time you're sure to get a much more satisfying result.

下次你们肯定会取得更令人满意的成绩。

B:Thank you so much.

非常谢谢。

I must congratulate you on ...

我得祝贺你......。(较正式)

A:I'm told you've finished a very difficult operation,Dr Johnson.

约翰逊大夫,听说你完成了一次很难的手术。

B:Yeah.This operation is really a challenge to us.

是的,这次手术的确是个挑战。

A:I must congratulate you on the success!

我得对你的成功表示祝贺!

B:It's very good of you to say so.

谢谢。

I'd like to be the first to congratulate you.

我想第一个向你祝贺!(较正式)

A:General Manager said you would be head of the Sales Department.

总经理说你将被选为销售部经理。

B:Yes,but it hasn't been announced yet.

是的,但是还没有正式公布。

A:So I'd like to be the first to congratulate you.

那我想第一个向你表示祝贺。

B:It's very kind of you to say so.

谢谢。

May I offer my congratulations on...

请允许我为......表示祝贺!(较正式)

A:I'm going to take charge of the engineering department next month.

下个月我开始负责工程部。

B:You've been working hard for it.May I offer you my congratulations on your promotion?

你一直在努力,请允许我为你的提升表示祝贺!

A:Thanks a lot.

非常感谢。

篇3:英语流行口语对话:Compromise妥协

...get on the bandwagon.

随大溜。(较随便)

A:What're you supposed to do now?

你现在该怎么办呢?

B:The only thing for me to do is to get on the bandwagon.

我只能随大溜。

A:It can be taken as a way.

这倒是个办法。

...swim with the tide.

随大溜。(较随便)

A:What did he do with the boss's decision?

他对老板的决定采取了什么态度?

B:He wouldn't disagree;he's learned to swim with the tide.

他不反对,他已学会了随大溜.

A:Everybody has to do that in this society.

在这个社会里,每个人都得那么做.

You'd better water down yur demand .

你最好降低一下要求.(较随便)

A:You'd better water down your demand.

你最好降低一下要求.

B:Why?

为什么呢?

A:Or the boss will turn then down at once.

因为如不这样,老板会立即把他们驳回.

Let's meet each other half way.

咱们各让一半.(通用)

A:Don't argue any more.Let's meet each other half way,OK?

别争了,咱们各让一半吧,好不好?

B:All right .It's good for you to say so.

好的,你能这么说太好了.

Only in this way can we close the deal.

只有这样才能成交.

...make the best out of a hard bargain.

......尽力而为.(通用)

A:Things are becoming so difficult.

事情越来越困难了。

B:So I hope everyone of us will make the best out of a hard bargain.

因此我希望大家都能尽力而为。

A:Yes,indeed.

对,确实是这样。

I don't mind one way or the other.

我无所谓,怎么都行.(通用)

A:Do you want the eggs overcooked or underdone?

你的煎鸡蛋要老一点还是嫩一点?

B:I don't mind one way or the other.

我无所谓,怎么都行.

A:I know.

我知道了。

...figure out a way to ...

......想个办法。......(通用)

A:We must figure out a way to settle the dispute.

我们想个办法解决这个争端。

B:Yes,a way has to be found.

对,必须想个办法.

A:But it's not easy.

但并不容易.

...give in on both sides.

......相互让步.(通用)

A:How on earth will they end the strike?

到底怎样才能结束罢工呢?

B:They'll have to give in on both sides,I think.

我认为双方必须相互让步。

A:But neither of them wants to do so.

但他们谁也不肯这样。

B:Then the strike will last for ever.

那么这场罢工会永远持续下去的。

...play along with one's ideas for the time being.

暂时参与......的计划.(通用)

A:Are you in favor of his plan?

你们赞成他的计划吗?

B:Not really.But we've finally decided to play along with his ideas for the time being

并不赞成,我最终决定暂时参与他的计划。

A:What do you mean by that?

你那样说是什么意思?

B:We agreed with him temporarily.

我们只是暂时同意他的意见。

There's no room for compromise.

没有妥协的余地。(通用)

A:I think we'd better reach a compromise.

我认为我们最好相互让步。

B:Unfortunately,I don't think there's room for compromise in this matter.

但遗憾的是,我认为在这件事上没有妥协的余地。

A:It seems we'll never reach any agreement.

看来我们永远也不会达成协议了。

When in Rome,do as the Romans do.

入乡随俗.(通用)

A:We shouldn't dress very formally in the country.

我们在乡下不应该空得太正式。

B:Yeah,we should be casual when we stay with country people.

是啊,和乡下人在一起我们随便一些。

A:When in Rome,do as the Romans do.

入乡随俗嘛。

...work out a compromise.

制定妥协方案。(通用)

A:Did you finally work out a compromise?

你们最后制定出妥协方案了吗?

B:No,we couldn't.

没有。

A:Why?

为什么?

B:They wouln't give in neither would we.

他们不让步,我们也不愿让步。

...need a give-and-take attitude.

......需采取互谅互让的态度。

A:I find it hard to get on with my colleagues.

我发现和同事相处很难。

B:You need a give-and-take attitude to get along in this firm.

要想在这个公司和同事处好,你需采取谅互让的态度.

A:Thank you for your advice.

谢谢你的忠告。

...make mutual concessions.

......双方让步。(较正式)

A:If we want to reach an agreement,we should make mutual concessions.

如果我们想达成协议的话,必须双方让步。

B:You said it.As long as we do it,we'll achieve an agreement.

你说到点子上了,只要我们能这样做,会达成协议的.

A:That's right.

是这样的.

...settle...amicably.

......和解。(较正式)

A:What's the result of the dispute between the two parties?

两党史争端的结局怎么样了?

B:They finally selled it amicably.

他们最终和解了。

A:Tt's the same as I had expected.

和我预料的一样。

...split the difference.

采取折中的方法.(较正式)

A:Your price is a bit too high.

你的价格有点太高了。

B:We have to split the difference.

我们双方都得让一点了.

A:That's the thing to do.

应该这样。

...take a hard line.

......采取强硬态度。(较正式)

A:Will our boss agree to change the plan?

老板会改变计划吗?

B:No,he still takes a hard line.He has ordered us to finish our work according to schedule.He'll never change it

不,他态度强硬.他命令我们按期完成任务就没有改变的余地.

A:He's really marble-hearted.

真是铁石心肠啊!

...fall into line...

......同意 ......。(较正式)

A:Do you follow his decision all the time?

你们总是听从他的决定吗?

B:Yes.When he announces a plan,all of us fall into line.

是的。他宣布的计划,我们都同意。

A:You never reject his ideas? B:Never.He's the boss,you know.

你们从来不拒绝吗?从来不拒绝.他是老板呀.

...back down on

在......上作出让步.(较正式)

A:I finally backed down on my plan.

我的计划最终作出让步.

B:I thought you would stick to it.

我本以为你会一直坚持下去.

A:I couldn't,simply because so many people have opposite opinions.

那么多人持反对意见,我根本不能坚持.

篇4:英语流行口语对话:Introduction 介绍

Introduction oneself

自我介绍

Hi!I'm...

我叫...(较随便)

A:Excuse me ,are you Jane?

A:请问,你是珍妮吗?

B:No,I'm Mary.

B:不,我叫玛丽。

A:Oh,are you in Class Four?

A:噢,你在四班吗?

B:No,I'm in Class There.

B:不,我在三班。

Hello!I'm...

你好,我是...

A: Hello,Mrs.White!I'm Anne.

A:怀特太太你好!我是安妮。

B:Nice to see you with us,Anne.Please make yourself at home.

B:安妮,很高兴你能和我们在一起。就当是自己家,随便玩儿吧。

A:Thank you.You're so considerate.

A:谢谢你,你真好。

I believe we've met before.My name's ...

我想我们以前见过。我叫...

A:I believe we 've met before. My name's David.

A:我想我们以前见过,我叫戴维。

B:Yes,at your company,I think.I'm Frank.

B:我想是的,在你们公司。我叫弗兰克。

A:Oh,I remember now.Very nice to meet you again. B:Nice meeting you ,too.

A:啊,我记起来了.很高兴再次见到你.见到你很高兴.

My name is ...

我叫...

A:You may not remember me.My name is Joe Brown.

A:你可能不记得我的名字了.我叫乔.布朗。

B:Yes,of course.I'm Jimmy White.

B:当然记得。我中吉米.怀特。

A:Nice to see you again. B:Same here.

很高兴再次见到你。我也是。

How do you do?My name is...

你好!我的名字叫.....

A:How do you do?My name is Beef Hart.

A:您好。我叫比弗.哈特。

B:How do you do?My name is John White.

B:你好。我叫约翰.怀特。

A:Happy to see you.B:The pleasure is all mine.

A:很高兴见到你。见到你我也很高兴。

Allow me to introduce my self.

请允许我自我介绍一下。(较正式)

A:Allow me to introduce my self.My name is Jack Black,manager of the company.

A:请允许我自我介绍.我叫粟克.由莱克,本公司的经理.

B:How do you do ,Mr.Black?Very happy to see you.

B:布莱克先生,你好。很高兴见到你。

A:Pleasure is mine.Here's my card. B:Thank you,This is mine.

A:我也很高兴。这是我的名片。谢谢,这是我的。

Let me introduce myself ,by the way.

顺便自我介绍一下。(较正式)

A:Interesting lectures,aren't they?

A:演讲很有意思,是吧?

B:Yes,very.I thought the last speaker was especially good.

B:是的,非常有意思.我觉得最后一个演讲者尤为出色.

A:Let me introduce myself,by the way .My name's Charies Ford.

A:对了,我来自我介绍一下。我叫查理斯.福特。

B:How do you do ?I'm Bob Evans.

B:你好,我叫鲍伯.埃文斯。

Introducing Others

介绍他人

I'd like you to know...

我想让你结识一下....(通用)

A:Tom,I'd like you to know my friend ,Bill.

A:汤姆,我想让你结识一下我的朋友比尔。

B:How do you do ? C:How do you do ?

B:您好!您好!

B:What do you think of your life here?

B:你觉得这儿的生活怎么样?

C:It's quite different from what I expected.

C:与我想象的很不一样。

I don't think you've met...

我想你没有见过...。(通用)

A:I don't think you've met my sister,Mary.

A:玛丽,我想你没有见过我妹妹。

B:No,I haven't had the pleasure.

B:是的,一直没此荣幸.来认识一下吧.好的.

A:Come and meet her now.B:All right.

A:来认识一下吧。好的。

Have you met...?

你见过...吗?(通用)

A:Have you met Professor Smith?

A:你见过史密斯教授吗?

B:No,I have't got the chance to meet the famous professor yet.

B:没有,一直没有机会见到这位知名的教授。

A:Oh,he's my uncle.Come to my house at seven this evening.I'll introduce you to him.

A:他就是我叔叔。今晚七点到我家,我来引见一下。

B:Thank you very much.

B:谢谢

...,Do you know ...?

...,你认识...吗?(通用)

A:Linda,do you know Mr.Green?

A:琳达,你认识格林先生吗?

B:No,I don't think so.

B:我想不认识。

A:Please meet him now.

A:现在认识一下吧。

B:Thanks.

B:好的,谢谢。

May I introduce ...?

我来介绍......(较正式)

A:Mr.Smith,may I introduce you to my colleague Mr.Brown?

A:史密斯先生,我一给你介绍一下我的同事布朗先生。

B:How do you do?Very glad to see you!

B:您好!见到您很高兴。

C:How do you do,Mr.Smith?Very pleased to see you,too.

C:史密斯先生你好。见到你也很高兴。

Please let me introduce...

我来介绍...。(较正式)

A:Jack,let me introduce you to my sister Mary.Mary,this is Jack,a close friend of mine.

A:杰克,我来介绍我妹妹玛丽。玛丽,这位是杰克,我的一位好友。

B:Hello,Jack.I've heard so much about you from my brother.

B:你好,杰克,我哥哥经常提起你。

C:How do you do,Mary?I've been wanting to see you.

C:玛丽,你好。我一直盼着见到你。

May I present ...?

我来把...介绍一下。(较正式)

A:May I present Mr.Stevenson to you?He's here for the conference,too.

A:我来把史蒂文森给你引见一下,好吗?他也是来这里开会的.

B:Certainly.

B:当然可以。

A:Mr.Stevenson,this is Paul Smith,a representative of the International Business Company.

A:史蒂文先生,这位是国际商务公司的代表保罗.史密斯。

C:I'm honored to see you. B:A privilege to know you,too.

C:认识你我感到很荣幸.认识你我也很荣幸。

I'd like to introduce...

我想向你介绍一下......。

A:Excuse me,I wonder if I could interrupt you for a moment. I'd like to introduce Ellen Anderson.He been transferred to our company recently.

A:对不起,能不能打扰一会儿?我想让你认识一下埃伦.安德森。他刚刚调到我公司。

B:Oh,yes,of couse.

B:当然。

A:Ellen Anderson,this is Jack McNeil,director of the Marketing Department.

A:埃伦.安德森,这位是杰克.麦克尼尔,市场部的经理。

C:It's a privilege to know you,Mr.McNiel.Call me Jack,Very nice to see you,too.

C:很荣幸能认识你,麦克尼尔先生。叫我杰克吧。见到你我也很高兴。

Asking Some one to Introduce

请人介绍

Excuse me ,would you tell me ... ?

打扰一下,您能告诉我......?(通用)

A:Excuse me ,would you tell me who that girl is ?

A:打扰一下,那个女孩是谁,告诉我好吗?

B:She's Betty.She's Mr Goldman's niece.

B:好叫贝蒂,是格德曼先生的侄女。

A:Would you love to introduce me to her? B:Yes,I'll be glad to .

A:把我介绍给她好吗? 很乐意。

Could you introduce ....?

你能介绍...?(较正式)

A:Could you introduce to me the man over there?

A:把那边那个人给我引见一下好吗?

B:Certainly.Let's to and meet him now.A:You're so kind.

B:当然,咱们现在就去认识一下吧。你真是太好了。

Would you like to introduce...?

请引见......好吗?(较正式)

A:Would you like to introduce me to Mr.Johnson?

A:请帮我引见一下约翰逊先生好吗?

B:Yes.I'd like to.A:thanks a lot.

B:好的,我很愿意效劳。谢谢。

篇5:英语流行口语对话:Intention意图

Asking About Intention

询问打算

What do you mean to do?

你打算怎么办?

A:I can't stand her any longer.

A:我再也无法忍受她了.

B:What do you mean to do?

B:你打算怎么办?

A:I hope she'll leave at once.

A:我希望她马上离开.

Do you mean to...?

你想...吗?

A:I want to change my plan.

A:我想改变计划.

B:Do you mean to quit this project?

B:想放弃这个项目吗?

A:Yes,and I want to make full preparations for more important one.

A:是的.我想为一个更重要的项目做充分准备.

Are you going to...

你打算...吗?

A:Are you going to tell him?

A:你打算告诉他吗?

B:Yes,of course.

B:当然.

A:The secret will not be a secret any more then.

A:那么秘密就不再是什么秘密了.

What will you be doing?

你要做什么?

A:What will you be doing tomorrow?

A:明天你想干什么?

B:I've no idea.

B:不知道.

A:Why not go shopping with me?

A:和我一起去买东西吧?

B:Ok.

B:行.

Have you decided to...?

你已经决定...?

A:Have you decided to take that job?

A:你决定干那工作了吗?

B:Not yet.I'd like to hear your opinion.

B:还没有.我想听听你的意见.

A:Why not go to the joint venture?The salary is much higher.

A:为什么不去那家合资公司,那儿的工资要高许多.

B:Personally,I want to be a college teacher.But I really need the money

B:我个人想当个大学老师,但是我确需要钱.

What're you doing...?

...你做什么?

A:What're you doing at the weekend?

A:你周未干什么?

B:Nothing particular.

B:没什么特别的.

A:How about going boating with us?

A:一起去划船怎么样?

B:That'd be nice,but...

B:那倒是挺好,不过......

A:Come on,it would be nice and interesting

A:得了,别犹豫.会很有意思的

What's your intention?

你做何打算?

A:Travelling is boring,I think.

A:我认为旅行很没劲.

B:What's your intention

B:你有什么打算?

A:Stay at home.

A:呆在家里.

B:What a lazy girl!

B:你这个女孩儿可真懒!

Do you have any intention of...?

你有...的打算?

A:Do you have any intention fo going to Paris to learn painting?

A:你有去巴黎学画的打算吗?

B:Yes,it's my dream.

B:是的,这是我们梦想.

A:I'm glad to tell you it's coming true now.

A:很高兴地告诉你,你的梦想就要实现了.

B:I can't believe it

B:我真不敢相信!

Stating One's Intention

说明打算

I mean you to go.

我想让你去.

A:There's a chance to go to Hong Kong.

A:有个去香港的机会.

B:Yes?Who will be the lucky bird?

B:真的?谁会有这个运气呢?

A:I mean you to go.

A:我想让你去.

B:I simply can't believe my ears!

B:我简直不相信自己的耳朵!

I expect I'll ...

我希望我......

A:Who Am I is a hot film.

A:《我是谁》这部电影很轰动。

B:I expect I'll see the film tomorrow.

B:我希望明天能看上这部电影。

A:What about today?I've got two tickets.

A:今天怎么样?我买了两张今天的票。

B:Really?You're very kind.

B:真的?你真好。

I'm thinking of...

我打算...

A:Excuse me,I'm thinking of buying a red carpet.

A:打搅一下,我打算买块红地毯.

B:Sorry,the red ones have sold out.How about a brown one?

B:对不起,红的都卖光了.棕色的怎么样?

A:No,I don't like that color.

A:不,我不喜欢那种颜色.

I've decided not to......

我已决定不...

A:May I know your decision?

A:把你的决定告诉我好吗?

B:Yes,I've decided not to go abroad.

B:可以,我决定不出国了.

A:Why?That's a chance many people are dreaming of.

A:什么?那可是很多人梦寐以求的机会.

B:I'm badly needed in the project,you know.

B:你知道那项目非常需要我.

I'm planning to...

我打算去......

A:I'm planning to go for a swim.

A:我打算去游泳.

B:As far as I know, you don't like swimming.

B:据我所知你不喜欢游泳.

A:No,I don't.But the doctor says I can lose weight that way.

A:不错,可是大夫说那样可以减肥.

B:That's not bad news for me.

B:这对我来说是个好消息,

We can go together then.

我们可以一起去了

I plan to...

我计划...

A:I plan to go abroad.

A:我计划出国.

B:Look before you leap.It's not easy to live in a strange country

B:要三思而后行.在异国他乡生活可不容易.

A:I know.But I want to see more while I'm young.

A:我知道,可是趁年轻我想多看看.

B:I agree.

B:我同意你的观点.

I have no intention of ...

我不想...

A:I have no intention of refusing to help you.

A:我的确想帮助你.

B:But you don't seem very enthusiastic.

B:可是好像你不很热心.

A:Sorry,I'm just too tired.

A:对不起,我只是太累了.

I intend to...

我打算...

A:I intend to have a part-time job.

A:我打算做份兼职工作.

B:What makes you think so?

B:你为什么这么想呢?

A:I thinke it may help to learn more about the society.

A:我认为这有助于了解社会.

Your intention is to...

你是想......

A:Don't you feel it's suffocating here?

A:你不感到让人透不过气来吗?

B:Your intention is to quit the job,isn't it?

B:你是想辞职吧?

A:I'm terribly sorry to say“yes”,you know.

A:很遗憾地告诉您“是的”.

I proposed to ...

我想...

A:I proposed to start out at once.

A:我想立刻动身.

B:Why don't you wait for a few more days?

B:干嘛不再待几天?

A:It is very urgent.

A:事情非常紧急.

篇6:英语流行口语对话:Greetings 问候

“Hi,…!

你好!(较随便)

A:Hi.Mike.

A:你好,迈克!

B:Hi,Peter! How are you?

B:你好,彼得!近来怎么样

A:Fine,thanks.And you?

A:挺好的,谢谢。你呢?

B:Very well,thanks.

B:很好,谢谢。

Hello,…

…你好!……。(较随便)

A:Hello,Mary.

A:你好,玛丽。

B:Oh,hello,Tom!Beautiful day,isn’t it?

B:喂,你好,汤姆.天儿不错是不是?

A:Yes,it is!

A:是不错。

Fancy seeing you here!

真想不到在这儿见到你!(较随便)

A:Fancy seeing you here。Lily.

A:真想不到会在这儿见到你,莉莉。

B:Yeah.What a surprise!

B:是啊。真没想到。

A:How's everything going?

A:你好吗?

B: Fine.thanks.

B:很好,谢谢。

Long time no see!

好久不见啦!(较随便)

A:Long time no see,George!

A:乔治,我们有日子没见啦!

B:Yes,a very long time.

B:是啊。

A:What brings you here?

A:什么风把你吹到这儿来的?

B:I'm here on vacation.

B:我是来这儿度假的。

Small world,isn’t?

这世界也真小,又见面了!(较随便)

A:Small world,isn't it?

A:世界也真小,又见面了!

B:Indeed,it is.

B:的确够小的。

A:I never imagined meeting you here.

A:我怎么也想不到会在这儿见到你。

B:It's really a surprise.

B:真没想到。

Haven't run into you for ages!

好久不见了!(较随便)

A:Haven't run into you for ages!

A:好久不见了!

B:It really is.You've changed so much.

B:是啊。你的变化真大。

A:Really?

A:真的吗?

How is everything?

一切都好吗?(通用)

A: Hi,Susan!

A:你好,苏珊。

B:Hi,Lily!How is everything?

B:你好,莉莉。一切都好吗?

A:Not so well.I've come down with the flu.

A:不太好,我得了流感。

B.I’m sorry to hear that.Take care of yourself.

B:晦,真是的,要好好保重身体呀!

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢。

How are you doing?

情况怎么样?(通用)

A:Hi,Jack!How are you doing?

A:你好,杰克。情况怎么样?

B:Just so-so.You're doing all right?

B:还过得去。你好吗?

A:Same old thing.What about a drink?

A:老样子。来杯饮料吧?

B:No thanks.

B:不用了,谢谢。

Haven't seen you for some time.

好久不见了。(通用)

A:Hello,George!Haven't seen you for some time.Where have you been?

A:喂。乔治。好久不见,你去哪儿了?

B:I've been away in Paris for the last two month.

B:过去两个月一直在巴黎。

Glad to see you again.How are you doing?

再一次见到你真高兴。你最近怎么样?

A:Very well.Thank you.Did you have a good time there?

A:很好,谢谢。你在巴黎过得愉快吗?

B:Yes,I had a wonderful time.

B:是的,非常愉快。

It was good to see you.

见到你很高兴。(通用)

A:It was good to see you here,John.

A:见到你很高兴,约翰。

B:Happy to see you-too-Mike.How's your family?

B:迈克,我见到你也很高兴。你家里人好吗?

A:Pretty good.Thank you.

A:很好,谢谢。

How are things going?

你好吗?(通用)

A:Hello,Bill!How are things going?

A:你好,比尔,过得怎么样?

B:Quite well.thank you.And what about you?

B:过得不错。谢谢。你怎么样?

A:So-So.

A:还凑合吧。

What a pleasant surprise!

真没想到会遇见你!(通用)

A:Oh,what a pleasant surprise!Don't you remember me?

A:太巧了,不记得我了吗?

B.Mr.Black,if I'm not mistaken.

B:如果没记错的话,你是布莱克先生吗?

A:Right!Glad to see you here.

A:正是.很高兴在这儿见到你.

B:Pleased to see you.too.

B:我也很高兴.我也很高兴.

How are you doing?

过得怎么样?(通用)

A: How are you doing,Jim?

A: 吉姆,你过得怎么样?

B:Fine,just fine.How about you?

B:挺好的.你怎么样?

A:Not too bad.

A:还不算坏.

How do you do?

(初次见面)你好!(较正式)

A:How do you do?

A:你好!

B:How do you do?

B:你好!

A:My name is Jane Greenwood.Glad to meet you.

A:我叫珍妮·格林伍德,很高兴认识你。

B:I'm Mary Smith.Nice to meet you ,too.

B:我叫玛丽·史密斯。见到你也很高兴。

Good moming/affemoon!

早晨(上午)/下午好!(较正式)

A:Good moming,sir.

A:早上好,先生。

B:Good moming.

B:早上好。

A:What can I do for you?

A:您买点什么?

B:I'd like a pair of shoes,please.

B:我想买双鞋。

A:You've come to the right place.We've got the best shoes in town.

A:你可来对地方了。我们这儿有全城最好的鞋。

篇7:英语流行口语对话:Agreement and Disagreement 同意与不同意

Agreeing

同意

It sure is.

没错

A:This city is really comfortable to live in.

在这个城市生活很舒服。

B:It sure is .

的确如此。

A:No other city can match it .It's heaven!

哪个城市也比不了。这里就是天堂!

B:Well,if you live in other cities long enough,you'll love them just as much.

哦,如果在其他城市住久了,你也会同样喜欢的。

Yes,...

是的,....(较随便)

A:Boxing is a brutal game,wouldn't you say so?

拳击真野蛮!你说是不是?

B:I guess I would.It's just too fierce.

我觉得是。太残忍了。

A:Yes,indeed.

是呀,谁说不是呢。

Absolutely. You said it.

你说的绝对正确!你说对了。(较随便)

A:Cigarettes production should be made illegal,wouldn't you agree?

香烟生产应该视为非法,你同意不同意?

B:Absolutely.If no one produces them,people won't smoke.That's for sure.

绝对同意.如果没人生产的话,人们就不会吸烟了,这是肯定无疑的!

A:You said it .

你说对了。

I guess you're right.

我想你是对的。(较随便)

A:I think she's a promising writer.

我认为她是个很有前途的作家。

B:I guess you're right.

没错儿。

A:Maybe one day she'll become another Jane Austen.

也许她会成为简.奥斯丁第二呢.

B:Let's wait and see.

拭目以待吧!

I think so,too.

我也这么想。(通用)

A:I think modern painting means nothing.

我认为现代艺术毫无价值。

B:I think so,too.It's just pointless.

我也是这么想。太没意义了。

A:Then why are so many guys so crazy about it?

那么为什么有那么多的人对它着迷呢?

B:I don't know .Maybe they're really crazy.

说不好。也许他们真的疯了。

I suppose I do.

我想是的。(通用)

A:Paintings exhibition is worth visiting.do you agree?B:I suppose I do .

画展值得一看,你说呢?我想是的。

A:I've got two tickets here.Will you go with me tomorrow afternoon?

我有两张票,明天下午和我一起去好吗?

B:Sure,thank you.

太好了,谢谢。

I suppose that's true.

我认为那是对的。(通用)

A:Don't you think that wives should obey their husbands?

你不认为妻子应该听丈夫的吗?

B:I suppose that's true,or there won't be peace at home.

我认为不错,不然家里难有安宁。

A:But wives won't think so.

但是做妻子的未必这么想了。

I believe so.

我相信这一点。(通用)

A:Children are too spoiled these days.

现在的孩子太娇惯了。

B:Yes,I believe so.

是啊。

A:I think it's time we took some strict measures.

我认为该采取严格的措施了。

As the old saying goes,”Spare the stick,spoil the child.\"

常言道,“省下了棍子,惯坏了孩子”。

I agree.

我同意。(通用)

A:Some of the teachers are too hard on the students.

有些老师对学生太苛刻了。

B:Yeah,I agree.But some boy are really naughty.

是啊,可有的男孩子也太调皮了。

A:Maybe you're right.But I don't think they should have physical punishment anyway.

也许是吧,但是我认为对他们还是不应该体罚.

I couldn't agree more. Definitely.

我完全同意。绝对正确。

A:Don't you agree that all teh thieves should be punished by cuttin off their fingers?

你不认为小偷应该被剁掉手指吗?

B:I couldn't agree more.In that case,there wouldn't be so much stealing.

我完全同意。那样的话,偷窃就会少了。

A:Definitely.

完全正确。

disagreeing

不同意

come off it !

别胡诌了!(较随便)

A:Come here,Joe.Let me tell you something bad.

乔,过来,我告诉你点坏消息。

B:What's it?

什么?

A:There'll be an earthquake tonight.

今晚有地震。

B:Come off it!

别胡诌了!

Don't be so silly!

别犯傻了。(较随便)

A:Let's cut tomorrow's lessons and climb the hills,OK

明天不去上课去爬山怎么样?

B:Don't be so silly!Mr.Green will be mad about us.

别犯傻了。格林先生会气疯的。

A:Don't be angry.I'm only joking.

别生气嘛,我说着玩呢。

I can't agree.

我不能同意。(通用)

A:Linda is a trustworthy friend of mine.

琳达是我可以信赖的朋友。

B:I can't agree.She backbites you all the time.

我可不那么认为.她总在背后说你的坏话.

A:I can't believe it!

我不相信.

I wouldn't say that.

我不会那么说的。(通用)

A:I think there's sure to be a nuclear war in the coming century.

我认为下个世纪会爆发核战争。

B:I wouldn't say that.If that were true,people would be destroying themselves.

如果这样的话,人们就是在自我毁灭.我不同意你的观点.

A:Then why are many countries eager to develop their own nuclear weapons?

那么,为什么许多国家热衷于发展核武器呢?

I don't like the idea at all.

我一点也不喜欢这个主意。(通用)

A:Let's wait here a moment.

咱们等等吧。

B:I don't like the idea of waiting at all.

我一点也不喜欢这个主意。

A:What do you think we should do?

你说怎么办?

B:Go straight to his home and call for him.

直接去他家叫他一块儿走。

I hate to disagree with you but ...

我不想反对你的观点,但是....(较正式)

A:I think grammar is very important for students.

我认为语法对学生非常重要。

B:I hate to disagree with you, but I still think listening and speaking are the most useful.

我不想反对你的观点, 可我还是认为听说技巧最有用的。

I wish I could agree with you,but...

我希望同意你的观点,但是...。(较正式)

A:Children should be allowed to watch TV every night. They can learn a lot .Don't you think so?

应该允许孩子们每天晚上看电视,他们能尝到好多东西。你说呢?

B:I wish I could agree with you,but children are watching too much now.It's bad for their eyes.

但愿我也能这么想,但是现在孩子们看得太多了。这对他们的眼睛没有好处。

I'm afraid I can't agree with you there.

恐怕在这一点上我不同意你的看法。(较正式)

A:China will finally become a super power in my opinion.What do you say?

依我看中国最终会成为一个超级大国。你看呢?

B:I'm afraid I can't agree with you there. Chinese leaders have already said china will never be a super power.

这一点上我不同意你的看法。中国领导人说过中国永远不做超级大国。

A:But things will change,you know.

你知道,一切都会变的。

B:Other countries may but I don't believe China will.

别国可能会变,但我认为中国不会的。

篇8:英语流行口语对话:Likes and Dislikes 喜欢与厌恶

Do you like...?

你喜欢...吗?

A:Do you like classical music?

A:你喜欢古典音乐吗?

B:Yes,very.

B:非常喜欢.

A:It has unfailing charm,doesn't it?

A:古典音乐有着永久的魅力.

B:I think so.

B:我也有同感.

Don't you like...?

你不喜欢...吗?

A:Don't you like thrills?

A:难道你不喜欢惊险片?

B:No,not at all.

B:不,一点也不喜欢.

A:Why not?They're very exciting.

A:为什么不喜欢?多刺激.

B:I think it's frightening rather than exciting.

B:刺激什么呀,我觉得太吓人了.

What...are you fond of?

你喜欢...吗?

A:What color are you fond of?

A:你喜欢什么颜色?

B:Dark blue.

B:藏青色.

A:Oh,it's strange.My favorite color is green.

A:噢,真怪.我最喜欢的颜色是绿色.

Do you like ...or...?

你喜欢...还是...?

A:Do you like football or basketball?

A:你喜欢足球还是喜欢篮球?

B:Football.

B:足球.

A:Great!I like football,too.When the match is on,I'll stick on the goggle-box and forget all about my meals!

A:太棒了!我也喜欢足球.每逢比赛,我就粘在电视机前把吃饭的事都忘得干干净净.

Are you keen on...?

你擅长...吗?

A:Are you keen on dancing?

A:你擅长跳舞吗?

B:No,I don't know how to dance.Every time I tired,my partner would suffer

B:不,不知道怎么样跳.我每次着跳我的搭档都很受罪.

A:That's a pity.

A:真遗憾.

Would you like...?

你喜欢...吗?

A:Would you like to have some coffee?

A:想来点咖啡吗?

B:Yes,thank you.

B:好,谢谢.

A:With sugar?

A:加糖吗?

B:A little,please.

B:请加点吧.

Who's your favorite...?

你最喜欢的...是谁?

A:Who's your favorite painter?

A:你最喜欢的画家是谁?

B:Picasso.

B:毕加索.

A:I admire him,too

A:我也是很崇拜他.

I don't care for...

我不喜欢...

A:I don't care for meat.

A:我不喜欢吃肉.

B:Why is that?

B:为什么?

A:I'm afraid of putting on weight.

A:我担心发胖.

B:Vegetarian meals are simply unbearable to me.

B:吃饭没有肉我简直难以忍受.

I can't stand...

我可受不了...

A:What on earth are they doing in the next room?

A:隔壁到底在干什么?

B:They're dancing disco.

B:他们在跳迪斯科.

A:I can't stand the noise!

A:太吵闹了,我受不了啦!

B:It's weekend anyway.Let's go out for a walk.

B:周未了嘛,咱们也出去走走吧.

I don't think highly of ...

我不大喜欢...

A:How do you like the poem?

A:你觉得这首诗怎么样?

B:Personally I don't think highly of it.

B:我个人不太喜欢.

A:But I'm quite interested in it.

A:我倒是很感兴趣.

I love...

我喜欢...

A:I love your stories very much.

A:我很喜欢你的小说.

B:Thank you for your compliments.

B:谢谢夸奖.

A:Could I have your autograph,please?

A:签个名好吗?

B:No problem.

B:没问题.

I really enjoy...

我的确喜欢......

A:I really enjoy playing tennis.

A:我很喜欢网球.

B:So what?

B:你是想...?

A:Could you go to play tennis with me?

A:能和我一起去打网球吗?

B:Sorry,I'm rather busy these days.

B:对不起,这些日子我太忙了.

I'm keen on...

我很喜欢......

A:I'm keen on cooking.

A:我很喜欢烹饪.

B:What dishes are you good at?

B:我擅长做什么菜?

A:Salads.Come to my home.I'll make you the best salad you've ever tasted

A:色拉.来我家吧,我做的味道你绝对没有品尝过

B:Thank you.I'll take you up on that someday.

B:谢谢.改日我一定去.

There's nothing I enjoy more than...

我最喜欢的莫过于...

A:There's nothing I enjoy more than doing the hair.

A:我最喜欢的莫过于做头发了.

B:Really?I've never heard of that.

B:真的吗?我还从没听说过呢!

A:Do you want to have a change in your hair style?

A:你想变变发型吗?

B:Sure.Can you do it now?

B:当然.现在行吗?

A:Not now.Let's make it on Sunday.

A:现在不行,咱们定在星期天吧.

I like...,especially...

我喜欢...,特别是...

A:I like all kinds of sports,especially swimming.

A:各种运动我都喜欢,特别是游泳.

B:It can be seen from your figure.

B:从你的体形可以看出来.

A:Thank you for flattering me.

A:谢谢夸奖.

I like ...best.

我最喜欢...

A:I like reading novels best.

A:我最喜欢读小说.

B:What are you reading now?

B:你在读什么呢?

A:Invisible Man.What about you?

A:《隐形人》。你呢?

B:I like drama.I'm reading Hamlet now.

B:我喜欢戏剧.现在我在读《王子复健仇记》.

I don't like...very much.

我不大喜欢...

A:I don't like shoot-em-ups very much.

我不大喜欢枪战片.

B:Why?

B:为什么呢?

A:I'm scared.Personally,I like something peaceful,not those which are full of fighting and killing.

A:我怕得不得了.我个人喜欢的是平静的电影,不是那些打打杀杀的电影.

I hate...

我讨厌...

A:I hate rainy days.

A:我讨厌雨天.

B:Me,too.I'm always in low spirits when it rains.

B:我也是.一下雨我的情绪就很低.

A:If it rains tomorrow,our picnic will be spoiled.

A:明天下雨的话,去野餐的计划就泡汤了.

I dislike...

我不喜欢...

A:I dislike Western food.

A:我不喜欢西餐.

B:Why?

B:为什么?

A:It's very troublesome.

A:吃起来太麻烦.

B:I hate it because I can't get used to the taste.

B:我不喜欢西餐.我吃不惯西餐的味道.

I'm fond of ...

我喜欢...

A:I'm fond of watching TV.

A:我喜欢看电视.

B:But I think it's a waste of time.

B:可我认为那是浪费时间.

A:I don't thinke so.I always learn something from it.

A:我不同意你的看法.我总能从中学到点东西.

What I most enjoy is...

我最喜欢的是...

A:What do you like to do in your spare time?

A:业余时间你喜欢干什么?

B:What I most enjoy is reading.

B:我喜欢的是读书.

A:Reading is fun.I have the same hobby.

A:读书很有意思.我的爱好是读书.

相关专题 英语口语